Monday, November 10, 2008

New bag!

New bag, using the first ever pattern I've drawn. All by myself! How cool am I?

(Well, at least I was a little bit proud of it.)
Here is a picture of the bag. It looks different from varius angles, because the print on the fabric is different all over.


I just had to use that supercool fabric with the comic-ish print on it. I've been obsessed with it since I saw it at the store. I then drew up a very basic pattern, and cut out the pieces. For the lining I simply used a plain black material. I also went all crazy and added a simple pocket to the lining inside the bag. I don't have zips, so I simply sewed on a big brass button as a closing mechanisim on top. (I attached it inside, on the lining.) All in all, I was rather happy with it. It is, after all, only my second bag.

But now I have oh so many ideas! I have a feeling many people will be getting homemade gifts from me fot christmas this year!

0 comments: